· Shop Electric Scooters
· 1500 MBX
· Bladez XTR Transport e Scooter
· Electric Scooter Comparisons
· Electric Scooter FAQs
· Electric Scooter Reviews
· Motorized Scooters
· CityBug Helper Electric Scooter
· Currie GT Electric Scooters
· HCF Cute Two-Wheelers
· HCF Motorized Electric Scooters
· Patrol Electric Scooter
· Pocket Bike Scooter
· Razor Electric Scooters
· Razor Pocket Bike e Scooters
· Stay Away from Plastic Deck
· T-350 Electric Scooter
· Starfox Electric Scooters
· Tally Electric Scooters
· Tiger Electric Scooters
· Vego Electric Scooters
· Volt Electric Scooters
· Xport 711 Electric Scooters
· Xport Plus Electric Scooters
· Whisper Electric Scooter
· Zap Electric Scooters
· Zap Electric ATV
· Zappy 3 Electric Scooter
With problems discovered over the past many years with ATVs, the design and strategy in building ATVs has changed dramatically. Today, you can purchase electric ATVs such as ZAP that are superior quality and safe.
With the ZAP electric ATV, you will be buying a heavy duty All-Terrain Vehicle that is both powerful and silent. This off-road vehicle is very popular among hunters in that they can now get back into dense areas for turkey, pheasant, deer, and other types of hunting without spooking the animals, which is a major concern with the standard type ATV.
Another huge benefit is that since the ZAP is electric, there is no pollution. That means that you can climb hills with ease and not be adding any pollutants into the air. Whether using this electric vehicle for fun, hunting, or chores around the farm, it is listed among the top choices. To give you an idea of the standard things you will enjoy with the ZAP electric ATV, consider the following:
The word, “ZAP” stands for “Zero Air Pollution”. The company itself was incorporated in the State of California in 1994 with the determination to provide an ATV different from any other. The result was a bold move from the old style ATVs to something spectacular that works even better and has even more advantages.
- Up to 24 miles per hour
- The charged battery can provide up to 30 miles of travel
- The motor is a 48V, Rare Earth permanent magnet brush DC
- The battery can be fully charged in six to eight hours
- The battery is a sealed lead acid
- The frame of the ATV is made from steel
- This ATV comes in vibrant red
- Overall weight is 188 pounds
- The ATV can easily accommodate up to 220 pounds.
With ZAP creating electric bikes and scooters, they have built a name for themselves when moving into the ATV circle. In fact, ZAP has cornered the market, now being big business for people all across the country. The ZAP electric ATV was first introduced this year and already, it is a huge hit. Today, these ATVs are affordable, and in the short time, they have been available, more than 85,000 have been delivered to people in 60 different countries, with the number growing daily.
You know when you buy a ZAP electric ATV that you are buying from a company dedicated to research in high technology. Being recognized as a major contributor in electric transportation, you know that buying a ZAP electric ATV is an investment you will never regret.